IXCloud Records, Stores and Analyzes Interactions Without Physical or Virtual Servers
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 9, 2020 — Numonix, a developer of a versatile interaction recording solution for Unified Communication platforms, today announced the launch of IXCloud for Microsoft Teams, one of the first Microsoft Azure-based, fully managed cloud compliance recording services. Uniquely activated as a fully managed service, IXCloud records, stores and analyzes interactions without requiring physical or virtual servers, thereby enabling instant and elastic scalability to support business growth.
“We are excited to be one of the first providers in the world to offer a fully managed compliance recording solution for Microsoft Teams. Our IXCloud for Microsoft Teams solution empowers enterprises, small- to medium-sized businesses, system integrators, hosted providers and carriers to record all types of calling, meeting and chat scenarios for Teams,” said Avi Margolin, CEO and CTO of Numonix. “In addition, through our Azure-based IXCloud, we are providing a differentiated, fully managed compliance recording service.”
“Whether working on-site or remotely, companies in regulated industries are required to automatically record all communications by regulated employees. With IXCloud for Microsoft Teams, Numonix allows companies to do that, whether those interactions occur within or outside of Teams, while also being able to archive and analyze them,” said Mike Ammerlaan, Director of Microsoft 365 Ecosystem marketing at Microsoft Corp.
IXCloud for Microsoft Teams features many benefits, including:
- Fully managed, native Azure Software-as-a-Service
- Ability to natively record audio, video and screensharing
- Participation in the Microsoft Teams Compliance Recording certification program
- Zero hardware or software footprint
- No server management or maintenance required within your organization
- GDPR, MiFID II, HIPAA compliance with built-in recording notifications and 256bit encryption
- Securely stored data in your choice of more than 15 Azure datacenter regions, helping compliance with data sovereignty requirements
- Ability to instantly scale to support business growth
For detailed information on IXCloud for Microsoft Teams, please visit https://www.numonix.cloud.