RECITE Client-Side Recorder for Skype for Business Is Recognized for Industry Innovation
BOCA RATON, Fla., April 10, 2019 — Numonix, provider of RECITE, the industry’s most versatile recording solution available for unified communications and Microsoft Skype® for Business (S4B), today announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded Numonix’s RECITE Client-Side Recorder for Skype for Business a 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award.
“We are excited to receive the prestigious TMC 2019 Internet Telephony Product of the Year award,” said Avi Margolin, CEO/CTO of Numonix. “With our RECITE Client-Side Recorder for Skype for Business, we are offering S4B customers the ability to now securely record and centrally store their interactions in the cloud or on-premises, while also protecting any sensitive customer information that was exchanged.”
The new RECITE Client-Side Recorder digitally signs and tamper-proofs recordings to make them inaccessible to unauthorized users and to ensure compliance with GDPR, MiFID II, PCI, HIPPA, TSR and other regulations. Sensitive customer information is further protected with customizable profile, permission and security measures.
“I am honored to recognize Numonix with a 2019 Product of the Year Award for its commitment to excellence and innovation,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “In the opinion of our judges and editorial team, RECITE Client-Side Recorder has proven to be among the best communications and technology solutions available on the market.
This versatile and secure S4B recording solution features many advantages, including:
- Organizational Control of Recordings — Organizations can centrally store recordings on their own servers, in the data center or hosted in Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- Multiple Recording Options — RECITE can be set up for automatic full-time recording with the option of not allowing users to turn off the recording function. It can also be set up to record on demand and/or save on demand.
- Secure Recordings — Each recording features audit trails, security encryption and 100 playback permission profiles. There is also no local access to recordings and configuration files by unauthorized staff.
- Compliance Muting — Pause/resume capabilities support PCI compliance.
- Quality Monitoring — Supervisors can access quality monitoring scorecards and desktop widgets to assess and score agent performance.
Numonix is the only Skype for Business Certified recording partner to offer a solution to record client-based calls for Skype for Business Online in Office365®.
According to TMC, award recipients represent verifiable leaders within the VoIP and IP Communications industries who have demonstrated innovation and excellence.
Numonix offers the industry’s most versatile interaction recording solution for unified communications and Microsoft® Skype® for Business users and service providers. Featuring more than 300 customization options, a Windows 10-like tile dashboard, and enhanced omni-channel playback, Numonix’s RECITE interaction recording solution provides advanced features at no extra charge, giving users complete control over how they experience their recordings and agent/customer data. RECITE empowers organizations to maintain a competitive edge, help ensure regulatory compliance, resolve disputes and enhance the customer experience. At Numonix, we believe you should be able to record and listen to your calls the way you want to. Numonix is based in Boca Raton, Fla. Visit www.NumonixRecording.com